Monday 9 May 2011

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome to our new blogspot. My name is Freddy and I am the resident Peacock in Charge of the Ardastra Gardens, Zoo and Conservation Centre here in Nassau, Bahamas.
I am very excited to tell you that there is so much going on at the zoo that I created this Blog so that you can get weekly updates and all the latest information at Ardastra.

I can tell you that as I am writing this first blog post, everyone here is hopping, flapping, and climbing the walls with excitement because any day now we are expecting two new flamingo babies!. I don't think names are being divulged yet but as soon as they hatch, Florence here will pass the word along, and I'll be sure to update the blog.



Don't forget you can also stay updated with us on facebook and twitter, and in the meantime, why don't you shake a tail feather and come visit us. Bring your camera so you can post your own pics!

See you soon,
Freddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment