Monday 27 June 2011


Good day my friends. I am back to update you despite the lack of repose. (Note the dark circles around my eyes. Thank you, I know I can pull off this look). But here is a random sampling of my schedule as of late.

First, I check in on our Baby Flamingo. 
Napping. All is well. 

Then I make sure that baby peacock is studying the grounds. (This little one has big shoes to fill). Note to self, teach her the difference between flowers on the mural and real ones.

It is never too early to educate them on the finer things in life. Look at this display.


I've asked the Flamingos repeatedly to take on some of the workload supervising the grounds, but they feel they are above that, on account of being 'actors' in the flamingo show.Well. I asked Florence if she prefers the Stanislavsky technique, or method, and if she attended Juilliard School but she harumphed at me and said she is a stand up comedienne, so there goes any assistance from them.

Of course on my route I encounter a few stragglers, this chap was on his way to Zoo Camp and got distracted by the Wishing Well. 


And apropos the Zoo Campers; they pop up in the most unexpected places!




Please do not fret. Once the zoo campers have fulfilled their fun quota here with us, I shall dedicate myself to my regular blog posting schedule. Wish I could find time to meditate like this guy.






Everything in life is speaking in spite of its apparent silence.
— Hazrat Inayat Khan

No comments:

Post a Comment