Tuesday 5 July 2011

The Cat's Out of the Bag!

Oooh, sorry! Didn't mean to frighten; metaphorically of course my dears. 

I'm talking about The Secret Garden.




At long last, it is no longer a secret!
It is really a stunning space, open yet intimate, and simple yet elegant enough to suit a wide array of events. At the far side of the garden is a two step podium which is also wheelchair accessible, for the focus of your ceremony or event. 






Don't know where to host your son's wedding? What about your niece's baby shower? Just want to have tea with the ladies? Does your yoga group need a change of venue? ( I might join in on the yoga, Ashtanga changed my life ). 
Please visit our website for more information about this special place.


Be well my friends.

Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.  ~John Muir

No comments:

Post a Comment