Wednesday 27 July 2011

How do you do the Flamingo?


Dear Friends,

If you have ever seen our highly entertaining flamingo show, then you will know that towards the end, a select few members from the audience may enter the arena and have their pictures taken with Freida and Florence and everyone. I have noticed that many people like to have their moment in time captured standing on one leg, on what I like to refer to as the classic flamingo pose, akin to first position if you are familiar with the Ballet. However I would like to point out that there is actually an array of poses to choose from should you so desire. Please see below. I suspect there might even be some sort of Yoga going on here in which case it must be bikram because it has been rather hot lately. I prefer Ashtanga myself as I may have mentioned before. Otherwise, if I ever get the urge to exercise, I lie down until the feeling subsides.




Here is Florence. She makes it look so easy.


An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language.
-Martin Buber

No comments:

Post a Comment