Tuesday 2 August 2011

Photo Studies







I would like to thank in particular the Lory Parrot for holding still long enough. Toby's aunt and uncle were kind enough to pose for me and the goats always enjoy having their picture taken. I'm not sure if I shall use the Meerkats as subjects again as whenever I asked them to smile they smirked and told me my lens cap was still on when it certainly was not. Pranksters. As for this last character, he was a bit of odd fellow. I'm not sure how he even got through the gate. 
Should you be looking for new subjects for your photos, or for a photography class, or you have purchased a new camera and would like to learn its capabilities, I must say, our grounds are the perfect location. I've even seen people sitting on the benches doing sketches. Lovely. 



No occupation is so delightful to me as the culture of the earth, and no culture comparable to that of the garden.
Thomas Jefferson 

No comments:

Post a Comment